Reliability and high performance are hallmark qualities of CCA products, providing uninterrupted service in critical renewable energy applications where flexible couplings are needed.
- Solar Energy – Most forms of renewable energy comes from the sun either directly or indirectly.
- Wind Energy – The energy of wind is often captured by wind turbines to generate electricity.
- Hydropower – Flowing water often captured by turbines and generators are used to produce electricity.
- Geothermal Energy – The heat inside the Earth produces steam and hot water that can be used to power generators and produce electricity, or for other applications such as home heating and power generation for industrial applications.
- Ocean Thermal Energy – Using the temperature difference between the top and bottom of the ocean to create a power generation cycle.
CCA flexible couplings are helping to offer clean alternatives to fossil fuels in renewable energy areas.
Renewable Energy Industries benefit from CCA’s reliability and flawless performance by experiencing maximum production uptime.
CCA Products for Renewable Energy
Many CCA products are currently in use throughout the world in Renewable Energy applications. Popular products include:
- Anti-Reverse Couplings
- Close Coupled Couplings
- Flexible Shaft Couplings
- Keyless Hubs
- Torsionally Soft Couplings
- Solid Shaft Rigid Couplings
- Torque Limiting Couplings
- Vertical Clamp Couplings
- Dynamometer Test Stands
- Fly Wheels
- Gear Box
- Unique Custom Applications